Yes, we ship all over the world. Shipping costs will apply, and will be added at checkout. We run discounts and promotions all year, so stay tuned for exclusive deals.
It depends on where you are! Check out our Shipping Policy in our Top or below menu for your countries ETA and updates.
We ship all Domestic & International orders with Australia Post
We always aim for make sure our customers love our products, but if you do need to exchange an order if the shade isn't quite right, we’re happy to accept your exchange if you have followed the Exchange/Returns Polocy correctly.
Just email us directly and we’ll take you through the process.
Yes we certainyl do! Here at Kiki, we understand that selecting the perfect colour can be tricky. If your shade is not quite right when you receive it, don't worry, we've got you!
We can exchange your hair extensions for an alternative shade, set and/or method as long as our exchange policy has been followed correctly. Please see our exchange/returns policy.
For all exchanges, the warranty seal (zip-tie) must still be intact; and the hair extensions must not have been worn, removed or altered from their original conditioning or package in any way.
You can remove your Kiki Hair Extensions from their hair net, and hold next to your natural hair (matching to your ends NOT roots), and confirm if this is your perfect shade.
Once you remove your Warranty Seal (Ziptie) Kiki can not exchange your extensions for a brand new set. If you have already removed your Warranty Seal, please contact Kiki for additional options we have for you.
Please see Exchange/Returns Polocy for all instructions and infromation
Once we organise your exchange through correspondence, and it arrives back at Kiki Hair your organised exchange will be shipped immediately from Kiki HQ.
HAIR EXTENSIONS INFO
It depends on the creator and the product. All options are outlined on the product page, so look out for customization options there.
Contact Kiki for any unique customisations
All of our Hair Extensions are 100% Remy Human Europeon Hair,This allows them to be treated like your natural hair and it gives them a much longer life span. Remy Human Hair blends seamlessly with your natural hair and remains soft, silky and healthy when cared for correctly.
We also have a Keratin (synthetic) Ponytail and Clip on Bang Range.
We specialise in several methods that are safe for your hair and easy to maintain, including:
Tape Extensions, Weft Extensions, Clip In Extensions, Ponytail Extensions and Halo Extensions.
To find out which method is going to be most suitable for you please contact us to arrange an obligation free consultation and colour match.
Hair extensions can be used for many reasons, including:
To add length
To add volume/thickness
To fix a bad haircut
To add highlights or lowlights
To create a Balayage/Ombre colour without lightening the ends of your own hair
To create Highlight/foils wihtout lighteing your natural colour
Yes, you can. The bonds of our Hair Extensions are very strong and will not get damaged should you dye your hair whilst they are in. However, most of our customers get their colour done at their maintenance appointment every 7 weeks whilst your Hair Extensions are out to ensure a perfect application and save time.
We never recommending lighteing extensions.
We Gaurentee that your Kiki Hair Extensions will last 3-6 months for all Semi-Permenant Extensions, and 6-24 months for all Temporary Hair Extensions, with the correct care and maintenance by you.
Please read and follow our Product Warranty Overview to ensure we are able to assist your concerns, if any, and for the long-lasting life of your extensions.
- Before Installing/Applying your Kiki Extensions - please take a photo of your Extensions for any Warranty & Guarantee purposes. Once your Kiki Extensions are applied, please take a photo immediately after. Kiki can only guarantee any replacements for any quality concerns if this has been completed by you. It is your responsibility to do this, not your hair dressers.
-All hair is sold on the condition that the purchaser thoroughly checks before removing your Warranty seal (zip-tie). Please check that you are happy with the colour & quality satisfaction before removing your Warranty Seal. Once your Warranty Seal is removed we will not accept return/exchanges under any circumstances.
-From time to time there may be variations in colour baths which are beyond our control - Please check, keeping warranty seal in tact, and return if unhappy for an exchange or store credit. We do try to ensure your colour is correct before dispatch to avoid any issues.
- We strongly urge you not to Tone, Dye, Perm, Excessive Blow-drying or use products in or around the hair extensions that contain any form of protein or a high percentage of alcohol in the ingredients.
-Kiki is not responsible for any damages to the extensions due to improper application or techniques used. If you experience a quality issue/concern with your Tape or Weft Extensions, this may be application related.
- Kiki will not accept any damages caused by Toner, Purple Shampoo, or Fanola products as these will dry your extensions out with each use. Toning and dying hair can increase the risk of dryness, tangling, matting, & breakage. This may also decrease the expected lifespan of the extensions.
- Avoid all Products that contain Protein. As this is considered a very harmful modification of the extension,all product guarantees and warranties are not valid when any protein products, toners or purple shampoo is used.
- Kiki is not responsible for any damages caused to your natural hair. Please ensure you are only having a qualified professional apply your Tape or Weft Extensions.
- We do not accept liability for wear & tear issues - if you have any quality issues or concerns please contact Kiki BEFORE wearing your extensions or within 30 days from delivery date.
- We will not accept liability for wear & tear issues after this timeframe, or with no contact from you with concerns before wearing extensions, or after 30 days from arrival.
- Your Tape & Weft Extensions will last 3-6+ months with the proper care, longer for colder environments. Unfortunately the severe heat & humidity in different parts of Australia can affect the long-lasting life of your extensions and we recommend daily and weekly hydration /moisture in your extensions (Absolutely NO PROTEIN), and additional hydration treatments (again do not use protein). Semi-Permanent Hair Extensions require high daily maintenance & styling. If you are not someone who likes to style and maintain your hair daily then we suggest going with Temporary Extensions like Clip Ins, Halo or Ponytails which require less maintenance.
- Your Temporary Hair Extensions like Clips, Halo and Ponytails will last 12-24+ months with the proper care and maintenance.
We accept exchange/returns within 30-days from arrival. If you are not satisfied with any Kiki Hair product, all we ask is that you contact Kiki before removing your Warranty Seal, or within 30 days from arrival.
Follow your Product Warranty Guide to ensure the long-lasting life of your extenisons.
For Kiki to accept your Exchange/Return, the product & packaging must be in original condition with Warranty Seal (zip-tie) in tact. If the Warranty Seal has been removed, or any protein products applied; all Warranty & Gaurentees are voided. We cannot provide a refund or exchange. No exceptions.
Please see Warranty Guide Below